Author Topic: Substance Plugin 4.5.1.0 Released  (Read 3512 times)

http://www.allegorithmic.com/substance-ue4

Compatible with 4.5.1 (We also provide the 4.4 binaries as well)

Changes:

* Updated substance library binaries
 * Fixed import options labels
 * Specifying path for instances and materials at import now works as expected
 * Fixed a display bug when duplicating graph instances
 * Now allowing to create folders/sub-folders when importing a substance
 * Fixed substance image input buttons look
 * Improved default naming scheme for instances and materials
 * Fixed reimport regression (was crashing)
 * Fixed reimport crash when graph instance editor is open (temp workaround, closing the editor to prevent crash)
 * Fixed graph instance editor crash when docking graph instance editor main widget and closing parent window
 * Improved graph instance editor default layout
 * Added support for Linux

These Fixes are available in the GitHub Source of 4.5.1.0 (We are working with Epic to provide these by 4.6):

* Fixed Mac platform bug preventing import of Substance Image Input
 * Added sampler addressing modes for substance textures

I get this with the new plugin :(

1>  Module.SubstanceCore.cpp
1>  SubstanceEditor.cpp
1>  AssetTypeActions_SubstanceTexture2D.cpp
1>  SSubstanceEditorPanel.cpp
1>C:\Users\kevin\Documents\Unreal Projects\RPGToolKit45\Plugins\Substance\Source\SubstanceEditor\Private\SubstanceEditor.cpp(11): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'SColorPicker.h': No such file or directory
1>C:\Users\kevin\Documents\Unreal Projects\RPGToolKit45\Plugins\Substance\Source\SubstanceCore\Private\SubstanceCoreHelpers.cpp(21): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'AssetToolsModule.h': No such file or directory
1>C:\Users\kevin\Documents\Unreal Projects\RPGToolKit45\Plugins\Substance\Source\SubstanceEditor\Private\AssetTypeActions_SubstanceTexture2D.cpp(10): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'TextureEditor.h': No such file or directory
1>C:\Users\kevin\Documents\Unreal Projects\RPGToolKit45\Plugins\Substance\Source\SubstanceEditor\Private\SSubstanceEditorPanel.cpp(12): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'SColorPicker.h': No such file or directory
1>  -------- End Detailed Actions Stats -----------------------------------------------------------

Hi shoiko! Which version of UE4 are you running this on?

The last time I saw those errors; it was when I was porting the 4.4 plugin to 4.5. Can you try this for me:

1) Delete the plugins/substance folder from your UE4Project
2) Redownload the plugin here: http://www.allegorithmic.com/substance-ue4#plugins (It should be UE45SubstancePlugin_4510_Win_0.zip)
3) Reinstall

It seems to me like your plugin is out of date or something got screwed up in the install.

Hmm now i feel dumb this is the same thing i did before but now it magically works... maybe I should stop grinding on game dev and rest... Thanks...

Happens to everyone sometimes. Glad you got it to work!