Author Topic: Some features  (Read 1644 times)

Hi guys. I worked in painter since it's official release, awesome product, but I have some feature requests.
- blending modes. Multiply, Screen, Overlay etc. It would be cool to have this feature.
- Blur - (For example simple holding shift to blur texture)
- It would be cool to have ability to blur whole selected layer on the geometry edjes.
- We desperately need ability to assign effect on whole group.
- More control for brush movement. The most desired feature is brush, that keeps stroke direction and rotates the alfa accordingly. For example - welding. In zbrush it is easy to set step for alfa and get desired result, also alfa follows the stroke accorgingly.
- Sometimes I eagerly want to edit my input images(ao, nm, cv) - It would be great to be able to edit them without leaving Substance Painter.
- Also I could not overpaint imported texture inside painter. Is there any way to edit them?

Also a little question.

We have substance designer effect on color layer in painter
Can we - dynamically connect alfa channel from this layer to Substance Designer effect as input map, to have immediate effect on our color layer?

I agree with basically everything you said. These are more or less my exact first reactions while using SP.
The only thing I didn't understood though, is about the blending modes.
Layers already have a comprehensive list of them.
Unless you are talking about Brush blend modes, about which I agree again :)

Thank you) Yes, I spoke about brush blend modes.