Author Topic: 2019.2 low resolution viewport?  (Read 1907 times)

Model in the viewport looks really blurry to me in the newest Painter version, like it is rendered in Full HD resolution on my 4k monitor (edges looking aliased/ textures blurry). Any new setting I might have missed?

This is likely the Viewport Scaling settings we introduced. So, it's not a bug, it's a feature. :)
Check this page for more information : https://docs.substance3d.com/spdoc/version-2019-2-182257098.html
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Fabrice Piquet aka Froyok. Product Manager, Technical Artist and Documentation at Adobe.

this does not solve the problem. Seems like a crummy feature if we have to dig into forums, and even the creators of the program only have the advice "read this article that does not even show you how to fix your issue".

this does not solve the problem.
Could you attach a screenshot and a log file then ? This may be a different issue.
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Fabrice Piquet aka Froyok. Product Manager, Technical Artist and Documentation at Adobe.