Author Topic: Substance in 3ds Max 2.2.0  (Read 21599 times)

Please compile it for 3DS Max 2016 too.
I'm limited to 3DS Max 2016 only, I know there's a legacy substance plugin available but it doesn't support 4k textures.

Plugin Still does not work correctly.
Tested  v2.2 in Max 2019. When a material is loaded, no nodes are exposed. Tried multiple materials.
Tried GPU and CPU and still no nodes.
When "Show all additional parameters" is enabled in Right-Click menu the correct channel are displayed but no output nodes are available.
Others in the forum are having the same problem.
Test v2.1. 1in Max 2018 and nodes "are" exposed.

Hi, dear Allegorithmic team =)

Please add Substance support for FStorm render in 3ds Max.

http://feedback.substance3d.com/forums/261284-substance-painter/suggestions/38802670-substance-plugin-for-fstorm
Full-time Outsource 3D Generalist

Same issue 3ds max 2020 plugin change unexpected material colors when rendering, in material editor looks fine.

Hi, I have probleme in Designer 2019.3 with presets and 3Dsmax 2019.
When I export presets from Substance Designer to 3dsmax is Ok I have no probleme, but if I create preset on 3dsmax and export for Subsance Designer it doesn't work. I have no change in Substance Designer, however the preset working on 3dsmax

We'll talk with the Designer team to see where we need to resolve this.
Software Engineer, Integrations
Maya, 3ds Max and Core Libraries
galen.helfter@allegorithmic.com

Hello.
When i try to use your substance2 file i get this error: "Type error: call needs function or class, got : undefined". Can you tell me why this happens ? I'm using the 2.2 version of substance plugin and i'm using max 2020.
Thank you! :D

Are you trying to use the redshift workflow? There's an issue with that right now that should be resolved in the next release.

Redshift changed their node information there.

Are you trying to use the redshift workflow? There's an issue with that right now that should be resolved in the next release.

Redshift changed their node information there.

Yes. i'm talking about redshift. Okay. Do you by any chance have an idea when the new update get released?
Thanks for answering

It should be soon, once everything we want done is finished.

ABJ

I installed the substance plugin (2.2.0) for 3Ds Max 2020, and I'm getting this error when loading a substance and selecting Substance -> Substance to Corona (or any other renderer).

MAXScript FileIn Exception
-- Unknown propery: "reference" in SubAnim:Node

Does anyone know what might be causing this?