Author Topic: Is there a way to copy layers between texture sets?  (Read 2787 times)

I have done a complex layer setup, mainly based on fill layers and mask effects... but now I have to replicate it on the other existing texture sets of my model... is there a way to do it easily?

Unfortunately not yet, this is a priority.

Thank you for your quick reply... Is there any chance to get more layer ops before 2.0?

Unfortunately not yet, this is a priority.

That's great news. This is an incredibly impressive set of tools.

- Dan

Thank you for your quick reply... Is there any chance to get more layer ops before 2.0?
We are no even thinking about 2.0 yet. There is going to be a ton of new features, including this, before that happens.

We are no even thinking about 2.0 yet. There is going to be a ton of new features, including this, before that happens.

you might want to check out my wishlist Jeremie, im trying to constantly update it as i get along. maybe you will find something interesting there:)
http://forum.allegorithmic.com/index.php?topic=2810.msg13046#msg13046

That's music to my ears :)
Thank you guys!