Author Topic: Code signing and Viewport bug Version 1.0  (Read 1636 times)

The Mac version still isn't code signed and the grey line remains even though I was told it would be fixed by the release. I am more bothered by the code signing though, please get this sorted.
Freelance 3d Artist Modo Substance
Mark TomlinsonMarkBTomlinson - Substance Tools Group

Okay the guys got back to me on Twitter, how they found the time given the launch is amazing. The view port bug had to be put back they are going to get to it as soon as they can. So until then switch between 2D and 3D to get rid of it. It will come back on relaunch but no biggy to workaround for now.

Just a heads up the viewport Bug isn't there on the latest OS X Yosemite, which is interesting and nice :-)

Just a heads up the viewport Bug isn't there on the latest OS X Yosemite, which is interesting and nice :-)

Hi Mark,

Thanks for reporting. I will investigate this as I'm upgrading to Yosemite this weekend. We just ran out of time on fixing the viewport. They had to prioritize major fixes for the release target. I'm on mac so I'm experiencing it as well. 

I will check on the code sign issue.

Thanks very much for your support : )

cheers,

Wes
Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja

You are welcome Wes and so far everything is running just peachy under Yosemite so good luck mate.