Author Topic: Alchemist - feature requests  (Read 1091 times)

I've got access to the beta and I'm loving it! Very easy to use interface as with all the Substance products and the results are great. I've been able to create materials with scans made on just a regular printer scanner with really good results! I'm so impressed:)

There are a couple of minor things I would like to know though:

• Is there a way to save work in progress so I can come back to it later to finish it, just like you can in most programs. I can't see any Save As option anywhere? It's a pain to have to always try finish work in one sitting as it's not always possible to do that.
• Could we have some kind of numerical reference or input for the rotations on things like the tiling bounding box, so that you can see/choose the precise angle?

Hello,

Thank you for your message.

You have the Ctrl + Shift + S to Save As your material.

For the second one, you can post your suggestion here: https://allegorithmic.uservoice.com/forums/911713-substance-alchemist

Cheers,
Substance Alchemist Product Manager

Thanks for the tip on the shortcut. I'd prefer a drop down menu though:) Thanks for the link as well, I've added a couple of things over there.

I agree. for every keyboard shortcut, there still needs to be a UI version of the same thing, and for ANY option, there needs to be a dropdown menu for it.