Author Topic: Requested Features - suggest pinning such a topic  (Read 693 times)

Firstly:
I'm loving developing awesome materials in Substance Alchemist!

Secondly:
I was hoping to find a pinned requested features topic, hence the topic subject.

Feature Requests:
  • Auto backup: When working in Create mode. If there can be an automatic temp file saved every X minutes as a backup. I've experienced a few times when I'm starting on a material and I get involved, forgetting to save before I experience a crash event forcing me to start from scratch.
  • Light Direction in Light Removal: It would be helpful to have a visual indicator or a gizmo that can show you the direction of light removal and distance. clicking and dragging can change the direction and length.
  • Contrast adjustments for Light Equalizer: It seems this would differ slightly to Equalizer Radius and might allow for greater control.
  • Clone patch shadows: The ability to replace shadow/dark/black areas with non-shadow detail.
  • UNDO..UNDO..UNDO: So under works under certain conditions but it doesn't seem to be on layer adjustments :P
  • Fine-Tuning: Might feel better if these were incorporated in the main light removal rollout. I find myself going back and forward tweaking settings.
  • Clone patch tool: This would benefit in a location reference projected onto the mesh.

** Seems like the LIGHT REMOVAL/HIGHLIGHTS and LIGHT REMOVAL/SHADOWS are adjusting each other and need to be swapped, or is it just me?

Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 01:32:11 pm

Hello,

Thank you for your message and all your feature requests.
The undo/redo command has been released in the last 0.6.0 version for all parameter changes (slider, combobox,...)

For your other requests, please add them https://allegorithmic.uservoice.com/forums/911713-substance-alchemist so other users can vote on your requests :)

Cheers
Substance Alchemist Product Manager