Author Topic: Sub only?  (Read 1420 times)

As Guillaume mentioned, there is a specific forum for this kind of topics.

So to summarize:
- yes, Substance Alchemist is still in beta (thus not officially released yet)
- the beta is open to subscribers, students, and people who applied to the beta.
- This decision has been taken a long time ago (way before we joined Adobe), as the sub contains the full offer: we may want to discuss this on the right forum (there are already some posts about it if I am not wrong, in case you want to double check what has already been said

Thanks guys.

Hello

Not sure where to post this, a similar question has been asked several times but things have changed and what I'm finding when trying to subscribe is confusing:

I have an annual Subst. Painter indie license. I downloaded Substance Launcher. I want to try Substance Alchemist but Alchemist does not show any options to install/download in the Launcher. What do I need to do?

What I find confusing is that if I try to upgrade to Subscriber, the subscriber offer does not show Alchemist?

Thanks for your help, so keen to test it :)

Cheers, Sergio
Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 03:22:44 pm

Hello

I have an annual Subst. Painter indie license. I downloaded Substance Launcher. I want to try Substance Alchemist but Alchemist does not show any options to install/download in the Launcher. What do I need to do?

I find confusing that if I try to upgrade to Subscriber, the subscriber offer does not show Alchemist? Will it include Alchemist?

Thanks for your help, so keen to test it :)

Cheers, Sergio

As mentioned previously, beta access is only available with the monthly offer (nothing related to Adobe: we do like this since 2015)