Author Topic: Delighter is missing  (Read 18269 times)

Hi, This is an amazing program, but I am stuck. I was following the demo video with the wood_planks.tiff and when I got to the part where I am to apply the Delighter filter, I opened up the add layer window and all the other filters are there but not the Delighter? Any suggestions?

The delighter feature is only available on Windows with a NVIDIA GPU. What is your machine configuration?
Substance Alchemist Product Manager

I have a ASUS GTX TITAN with 6GD5 32 GB Ram CPU Core i7-4790K Processor- Quad Core 4.0GHz 8MB Cache

The "Dust Splatter" filter is not showing up either.

The Dust splatter is not here per default in the latest version but you can find it here:
https://share.allegorithmic.com/libraries?by_tag=AlchemistReady

Regarding the delighter availability, can you send me your log file? You can export it using the help menu (top right icon) or it's located here: ~/AppData/Roaming/Allegorithmic/Substance Alchemist

Never mind lol found it

The log file says my card is not a NVIDIA GeForce 7 series, but it is!

Ok, but does it mean that i have no way to delight my texture if i have only AMD card? What do i have to do then?

I have the same problem, no delighter. I have a GTX 660Ti.

I am also missing the delighter I am running on imac.  NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB 

Windows is required too.
You need the combination of both Windows and Nvidia GPU.

Cheers,
Baptiste

I am missing the Snow filter as well, Windows 8.1 GTx1050 card.

Do you have an ETA when the DeLighter will be available on Linux?

I am also missing the DeLighter or i dont have enough cache according to the log report
"No cache available for C:/Users/Stephen/AppData/Roaming/Allegorithmic/Substance Alchemist/processorCache/7836990019770078627-11021371103950624717-8x8-0_*_.tif"

I am running dual GeForce 770

I am missing the Snow filter as well, Windows 8.1 GTx1050 card.

The snow filter is not embedded per default in the last Substance Alchemist version. You can find here:
https://share.allegorithmic.com/libraries?by_tag=AlchemistReady

Do you have an ETA when the DeLighter will be available on Linux?

We can't provide any ETA yet.

I am also missing the DeLighter or i dont have enough cache according to the log report
"No cache available for C:/Users/Stephen/AppData/Roaming/Allegorithmic/Substance Alchemist/processorCache/7836990019770078627-11021371103950624717-8x8-0_*_.tif"

I am running dual GeForce 770

Can you send the complete log file please?

Cheers,
Baptiste

With the fact that you need to have a Windows OS and a Nvidia GPU to have access to the "Delighter" filter, does that mean users with a Windows OS but have an AMD GPU instead are out of luck?
Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 09:00:13 pm