Author Topic: MOdo plugin not working  (Read 52810 times)

Don't keep us in the dark any longer, please.

Will be sure to add more updates on our progress : )

Cheers,
Wes
Integrations Product Manager / Training
wes.mcdermott@allegorithmic.com
Twitter: The3DNinja

Any updates on this? It's been almost three months since your last report.

Any updates on this? It's been almost three months since your last report.

Hi,

I'm sorry but I don't have any new information to share. The plugin is being worked on. We have added a new developer to work on Modo and it's taking time. We are adding modo 13 support as well as new features for compatibility with the Substance value output that was adding in the v7 Substance Engine. I am asking the team if we can release just a modo 13 compatibility version ASAP.

Cheers,
Wes

I am asking the team if we can release just a modo 13 compatibility version ASAP.

Cheers,
Wes

Thanks Wes! Manually importing maps is getting really old.

I am asking the team if we can release just a modo 13 compatibility version ASAP.

Cheers,
Wes

Thanks Wes! Manually importing maps is getting really old.

We have a build ready with Modo 13 support and the Substance v7 engine update. It should be going on the website this week. I asked our team to upload to our site and provide new links.

The v7 engine update is for compatibility with the latest version of Designer. It doesn't yet work with the new value outputs but we are working on that now and will have it soon.

Cheers,
Wes

Any updates on this? Main site still has the version 12.0 download.

Any updates on this? Main site still has the version 12.0 download.

We have the new build ready however, it wasn't uploaded to the website. The link is incorrect. I've asked our web team to fix this ASAP with high priority. They just need to add the right link.

Cheers,
Wes