Author Topic: chunks of texture disappear when adding layers  (Read 699 times)

Hi,  I have a large mesh with a couple of udim texture sets. After painting the base texture I started to add more layers, but when I do this large chunks of the original texture disappear, seemingly randomly. rectangular chunks are missing from base colour, another area missing from roughness, it is very random. I suspected a video card issue, but it exports when I bake the textures for export. I am on osx 10.14.3

thanks a lot

Peter

Can you show some screenshots of the issue ?
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Fabrice Piquet aka Froyok. Product Manager, Technical Artist and Documentation at Adobe.

Sure, no problem. thanks for coming back to me. what is the best way of doing that? when trying to attach screenshots all i get back is "413 Request Entity Too Large". is there any other way to do this?

Peter

Other users are able to attach files and images. You should check your file is not too big first. :)
Otherwise you can use other websites to host your images.
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Fabrice Piquet aka Froyok. Product Manager, Technical Artist and Documentation at Adobe.