Author Topic: Pink Material with Substance Designer  (Read 228 times)

Hi,

I was trying to do the first tutorial on the official Youtube channel, everything was fine until I encounter a small issue.
When I import the asset in my scene (in High Definition Render pipeline), the Material is pink. Same with an asset dowloaded on the officiel website.

So, I don't really know what to do to fix that ahah

Thank's for the help !

EDIT : I try to import the same assets in a standard 3D scene and it was working. So I guess the problem is my scene in High Definition Render Pipeline ? Is Substance Designer not working with HDR ?

Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 09:23:52 pm

Hi,

I was trying to do the first tutorial on the official Youtube channel, everything was fine until I encounter a small issue.
When I import the asset in my scene (in High Definition Render pipeline), the Material is pink. Same with an asset dowloaded on the officiel website.

So, I don't really know what to do to fix that ahah

Thank's for the help !

EDIT : I try to import the same assets in a standard 3D scene and it was working. So I guess the problem is my scene in High Definition Render Pipeline ? Is Substance Designer not working with HDR ?

Hey @MrBlackBaba ,

There's a video guide here to set up HDRP materials in Unity: https://youtu.be/ikBUXPYdzdY . It is a little different at the moment for HDRP, as the plugin does not natively support it out of the box currently. It requires some work in Substance Designer, packing maps in certain channels for the HDRP shader.

There is also the documentation here, if you wanted a text guide: https://support.allegorithmic.com/documentation/integrations/working-with-hdrp-lwrp-172818842.html

Hope that helps you get started :)
Integrations QA Analyst

Great ! I didn't see the video, it's working just fine ! Thank you  :D

Great ! I didn't see the video, it's working just fine ! Thank you  :D

No problem! Happy to help.

Cheers,
Wes
Integrations Product Manager / Training
wes.mcdermott@allegorithmic.com
Twitter: The3DNinja