Author Topic: Adobe Creative Cloud Access Login  (Read 2117 times)

Now that Allegorithmic is part of Adobe, will I be able to access any of these tools with my Adobe account or do I have to purchase a separate subscription? If I am able to use my Adobe credentials when will that take effect.

Thanks,

Yusef

Currently you'll need an Allegorithmic account.
Eventually you will also be able to access Substance tools from your Adobe account.

I know things are all happening very quickly so there's probably no definitive answer, but do you have any ideas on when that might happen? Q2, 2019, next year?

Any general ideas would be helpful. I previously had a subscription account but suspended it for a while, but I also have a full Adobe CC account, so if I can use that sooner rather than later then I can wait, but if isn't going to happen anytime soon I'll need to restart my subscriptions.

Thanks,

Yusef

I have the same question. I have Adobe CC and don't want to spend twice for Painter if it's going to be added to the CC subscription in the next few months.

I am writing on here as I have a full Creative Cloud subscrition and I am curious as to when the Substance suite of products are to be available through my subscription not a seperate one.  In the UK it is illegal to write false or deceptive messaging on any advertising https://www.gov.uk/marketing-advertising-law/regulations-that-affect-advertising , I reference the section about "including false or deceptive messages". If I look at the Adobe Creative Cloud Plans & Pricing, which has first made sure I have gone to the United Kingdom section  https://www.adobe.com/uk/creativecloud/plans.html?, the "All Apps" opening text says "Get our entire collection of creative desktop and mobile apps and services for designing images, graphics, layouts, user experiences, video and audio for print, the web and mobile devices." Is Adobe trying to say that the "Substance" suite of software is not creative, then please someone let me know how?  When descriptive text reads that the package contains "...our entire collection..." I would really like to know how this cannot include the Substance software?