Author Topic: sbsrender error code.  (Read 4925 times)

hi
i run the SAT batchtools.sbsrender_render, sometime the return code is 3221225477 not 0 and no output file. But run again some time can pass return code is 0 and retrun ouput file.So my question is what mean is code 3221225477?

Cheers,
Sum

Hi Sum,

Do you get any kind of error message with the error code?
Is it reproducible meaning if you run the same operations on the same file you'll get the same result?

hi dravid,
SAT haven't any error message by no output file, so i try pass out the sbsrender_render return code. And i alway run the same operations on the same file, but some time the result is 0 or 3221225477

This is my sbsrender_render command
result = batchtools.sbsrender_render(inputs=os.path.join(_outputCookPath, _outputName+'.sbsar'),
                                        input_graph=_inputGraphPath,
                                        input_graph_output= _outputGraph,
                                        output_path=_outputRenderPath,
                                        output_format=_outputFormat,
                                        output_name=_outputName,
                                        engine='d3d10pc',
                                        set_value='$outputsize@%s,%s' % (_outputSize,_outputSize),
                                        memory_budget=30000).wait()
print(result)

Cheers,
Sum

Hi Sum,

From what I can see it means sbsrender crashes with an access violation. If it still renders the maps, great news but it would be great to figure out where the access violation happens. Can you send an sbsar file that causes the issue and we can try to reproduce it locally?

hi David,
i need get the permission form my producer send the sbsar file to you first. So i will try Enable the verbose args, get the info and debug meesage.

Cheers,
Sum