Author Topic: Unity 2018.2f16 and substance plugin 2.1  (Read 5805 times)

Hey, did you see this post? https://forum.allegorithmic.com/index.php/topic,26601.0.html

That made the error messages go away for me. Switching to NET 3.5 worked out fine in my case.

Here is the full error in console

Hi,

What version of Unity are you using? Is this 2018.3? We don't support 2018.3 yet and this looks like the error that is thrown. In 2.1, we also don't support the .NET 4x. We have both of these issues resolved in the upcoming 2.2 update.

Cheers,
Wes
Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 09:48:58 pm
Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja

I have solved the loop error, changing script runtime version to 3.5 as suggested, thank you for that.

I have updated to versión 2018.3 recently and I can't even import substances anymore.

Is there any release date for version 2.2?

THank you for replying, guys

I have solved the loop error, changing script runtime version to 3.5 as suggested, thank you for that.

I have updated to versión 2018.3 recently and I can't even import substances anymore.

Is there any release date for version 2.2?

THank you for replying, guys

No problem : ) We are very sorry you are having these issues. Our release date for 2.2 is early January. However, we are discussing making this available ASAP as it's needed to fix 2018.3 and .NET4 issues. We know it's very urgent so we are working to get this out immediately.

Cheers,
Wes
Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja