Author Topic: Upgrade Path from B2M2 Indie to B2M3 Pro?  (Read 2356 times)

I am interested in the new version of B2M. Is there an upgrade path from the version 2 (Indie-Flavored) to the Pro version of 3? I couldn't find this option on your site anywhere.

I would also like to know this too? Would be nice to get the discount from Indie to Pro?

Thanks for the great software  :)

Hey Guys,

We do have an upgrade option. I am checking with sales to get the correct information. I think that if you log into your account and go to the buy page, you will see the upgrade cost for B2M Pro as you already have indie in your account and the upgrade cost will reflect this.

Cheers,

Wes
Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja

Thanks for looking into it. In the license information it does say - 'You can upgrade to Pro license for $100.' but there is no option from B2M2 Indie to B2M3 Pro.

Thanks

Hello,

In regards to upgrading from B2M 2 indie to B2M 3 Pro, you first need to upgrade to B2M 3 Indie. Once you do that, you will then have the option to upgrade from B2M 3 Indie to B2M 3 Pro.

Cheers,

Wes
the3dninja@adobe.com

Okay thanks Wes. Sorry to be a pain but could you confirm the price of upgrading from B2M 3 Indie to Pro?

Thanks  :D

Thanks for the clarification!

Okay thanks Wes. Sorry to be a pain but could you confirm the price of upgrading from B2M 3 Indie to Pro?

Thanks  :D

No problem : ) The upgrade price from B2M3 indie to Pro is $100.

Cheers,

Wes
the3dninja@adobe.com