Author Topic: X-TAON: JASPS-3D  (Read 516 times)

Started off working on a design but ended up with too many variations to choose from.

Reworked an idea and going to use some of the existing layers I've already setup. Currently here is my design I'm now working on.

I have one issue if anyone could offer some assistance. The hexagon pattern I have when I instance it over the other Body mesh doesn't not line up properly. I am just going to add a transform and manually realign it.... unless someone else has a better options please I'd be open to other ideas.

Hope everyone is going well with their entries.

I have one issue if anyone could offer some assistance. The hexagon pattern I have when I instance it over the other Body mesh doesn't not line up properly. I am just going to add a transform and manually realign it.... unless someone else has a better options please I'd be open to other ideas.

Have you tried tri-planar projection?

Have you tried tri-planar projection?

Yeah I have it currently as tri-planar, which is giving me the best option.

Been reworking a few elements... added some Christmas festivity to it. Think I'm pretty happy with how it looks. Time to add some decals :)