Author Topic: I can't export 2D view in 2018.3.  (Read 8302 times)

For now, there is no global solution, we need to fix that on our side as this is a synchronization problem (this is why it might work sometimes).

I will keep you informed. You can still use the Baked Lighting Environment filter that can do the same (and even more) as the 2D export preset.  :)

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Q.A Analyst

just tried adjusting to 60 on both TDR values,  " TdrDelay " and " TdrDdiDelay " still not working for me :( still outputs a black map

Having the same black texture problem.

Adjusted both TDR values as well, not a fix for me either.

not working for me either and i hope it gets fixed soon - it was the only reason for me to buy substance painter 2019 and i'm disappointed.

rda

I doubt this is the issue for everyone else, but I had multi-threading enabled in my Nvidia settings and when I disabled it, the 2d exporting began to work.  And guys - its really, really good. Thank you, devs.  Been waiting for this forever.

I doubt this is the issue for everyone else, but I had multi-threading enabled in my Nvidia settings and when I disabled it, the 2d exporting began to work.  And guys - its really, really good. Thank you, devs.  Been waiting for this forever.

you fixed my problem tysm ^_^

Try a lot of ways, the final solution is just to make the graphics card driver more up-to-date. The artist is not prompting for updates.

Hello. Could someone help me out...I am looking for multi-threading on my nvidia settings but since i have all in another language I would just need someone to screenshoot it where is this setting exactly.

Thank you in advance.

1) Go to NVIDIA Control Panel
2) Thread optimization -> Off

We now have a fix internally regarding this issue.
I don't have an ETA yet regarding an hotfix version but we will try to release it as soon as possible.
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Fabrice Piquet aka Froyok. Product Manager, Technical Artist and Documentation at Adobe.

Hi all!
I've increased TdrLevel to 5, reboot PC and finally it works!

When will be the fixed Version available?

Most likely next week.

Any news about this? I'm having the same issue (version 2018.3.2) :(