Author Topic: Can't download from Substance Source  (Read 5119 times)

I'm trying to download the new creatures skin materials that have been recently published. But I can't download them as it seems I have run out of downloads. But I have never downloaded anything from Substance Source and it was going to be my first download.

Source downloads are available to subscription users - 30 per month.  If you are on subscription and not seeing your downloads contact Allegorithmic directly as per this article.

https://forum.allegorithmic.com/index.php/topic,23932.0.html

Daf

Hello,

As Daf said, the 30 monthly Substance Source downloads are only for the people who subscribe to Substance, our offer that allows people to always use the latest version of Substance Painter, Substance Designer and Substance B2M, and to have 30 downloads on Substance Source each month.
They are not included in the Student licence.

You can download the free materials which change regularly, and if you are interested in downloading more materials you have the possibility to subscribe for one month for example if you need 30 materials.
You will be able to use the download points even after you unsubscribe, as they don't decay.
PO @ Allegorithmic

Oh ok, that explains it. I have an education license but I was interested in that sole material of the new alien skins but that's fine.

Thanks!

So educational licenses don't offer download points, correct?

@nickLoucas 
The free educational licenses don't offer download points.
However some universities have licences with points, so maybe check with your university if you are into one if you have access to those.
If you want to get a few assets on the platform you can get a one month subscription and cancel your sub right after. You will keep your 30 points and you will be able to use them even after the end of the 30 days.
PO @ Allegorithmic

@nickLoucas 
The free educational licenses don't offer download points.
However some universities have licences with points, so maybe check with your university if you are into one if you have access to those.
If you want to get a few assets on the platform you can get a one month subscription and cancel your sub right after. You will keep your 30 points and you will be able to use them even after the end of the 30 days.
I couldn't download the 30 in trial modus and i'm now paying the subscribtion and can't even download one material. It shows always 0Pts.

I couldn't download the 30 in trial modus and i'm now paying the subscribtion and can't even download one material. It shows always 0Pts.

I can see that 30 points have been added to your account on Jan 23 and that you have not used any of them.
Are you sure that you login on Source using your Substance account, the same as when you login on the forum?

Make sure not to log in with your Adobe account as it is not where your subscription is :)
PO @ Allegorithmic

I'm having this issue as well.
I have only one substance account and I am unable to use my 30 monthly downloads

I'm having this issue as well.
I have only one substance account and I am unable to use my 30 monthly downloads

Hi Harry,
I can see you have 120 avaialble on your account.
Like in my messages before, please make sure you login on Source with the same Substance account that you have used to login on the forum!
You may be using another one which is why you can't download assets.
Please don't login with your Adobe account, they are not linked and you on't see your points.
PO @ Allegorithmic

I don't have any other logins. I've only ever used one.

EDIT: Nevermind