Author Topic: Select a Layer based on Path / UID  (Read 408 times)

I'm currently logging multiple project issues, and would like to update the current layer selection based on it's path / uid in order to better the user toward the issue. Is that possible at this time?

I'm not sure to follow really well what you mean, but it sounds like to want to modify the layer stack which is not possible at the moment.
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Froyok aka Fabrice Piquet, Technical Artist and Product Designer at Allegorithmic.

Eventually I'd like to autofix / modify what I can...

but for now, I'd simply like to select the offending layer. Is there a way I can update the currently selected layer? This is simply to make the layer easier to find for the user, so they can manually fix the issue.

Eventually I'd like to autofix / modify what I can...

but for now, I'd simply like to select the offending layer. Is there a way I can update the currently selected layer? This is simply to make the layer easier to find for the user, so they can manually fix the issue.
Selecting anything in the layer stack still means editing it (it changes its state) which is not possible at the moment.
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Froyok aka Fabrice Piquet, Technical Artist and Product Designer at Allegorithmic.