Author Topic: Texture set list issue (Solved, sorry panicked)  (Read 760 times)

Hi! I have been gone like 2 months from creating things, fired up SP today and was surprised to find out every single mesh (from blender) i try to use now generates a single '1001' texture set instead of what materials are named in blender. I have the import options of "create texture set per UDIM tile" as before but its not working for whatever reason.

Tried it on a few meshes none seemed to work (those i successfully painted and plugged to my ue4 project included and a fast test object). What am i doing wrong? D:

Edited: Solved, big thanks to Volker for the help!
Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 05:26:28 pm

If you want TextureSets to be created by material, you need to deactivate the 'create a texture set per udim tile' option.

If you activate that option, you need to lay out your UVs in multiple tiles to get multiple texture sets in Painter. Material assignments have no effect in this case.
Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 05:24:17 pm

If you want TextureSets to be created by material, you need to deactivate the 'create a texture set per udim tile' option.

If you activate that option, you need to lay out your UVs in tiles to get multiple texture sets in Painter. Material assignments have no effect in this case.

Thank you very much, that indeed solved the issue. <3 Still not sure why it was checked in the first place.