Author Topic: Graphs added to existing SBSAR not imported into Unity  (Read 916 times)

I have an SBS file that contains multiple graphs. I'll call them G_01, G_02. If I publish an SBSAR and bring it into Unity, I see the two graphs, and corresponding materials. All good. However, if I return to Substance Designer and add a new graph to the the substance (let's call it G_03), and republish the SBSAR, I can't get Unity to show me G_03. I've tried reimporting the SBSAR in Unity, and refreshing everything, but aside from deleting the SBSAR and adding it to the project again, I can't get "G_03" to show up in Unity.

In addition, it looks like deleting a graph in Substance Designer, republishing the SBSAR, and then returning to Unity, crashes Unity. Here's what I did:

• SBS has two graphs in it, G_01, and G_02. Published SBSAR, brought it into Unity.
  • Returned to Substance Designer, deleted G_02 from the substance. Republished SBSAR.
  • Returned to Unity. It immediately crashes.

I've repeated this a few times, always the same result. I've attached the Unity crash file.

This is using the latest version of Substance Designer, along with the latest patch release of Unity 2018.2

In addition, it looks like deleting a graph in Substance Designer, republishing the SBSAR, and then returning to Unity, crashes Unity. Here's what I did:

• SBS has two graphs in it, G_01, and G_02. Published SBSAR, brought it into Unity.
  • Returned to Substance Designer, deleted G_02 from the substance. Republished SBSAR.
  • Returned to Unity. It immediately crashes.

I've repeated this a few times, always the same result. I've attached the Unity crash file.

This is using the latest version of Substance Designer, along with the latest patch release of Unity 2018.2

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this. We can reproduce this issue and get this resolved.

Cheers,
Wes
Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja