Author Topic: Brush stroke snap on center of the uv.  (Read 6388 times)

If we don't have a build out today it will be in the beginning of next week maximum.
Hi, and thanks for be working on it. I'm also having this issue.

Will be looking forward to the upcoming fix.

If there would be an update this eventing I could catch up on work over the weekend.
Is there maybe a way to uninstall the last update?
Thank you very much.

You can download any older build from the licenses tab in your Allegorithmic account.

Thank you very much.

Please, also fix for Mac users.
I tryed do use an old version of my Painter, and I could not use my Login/Password (the answer I got was that the account was invalid, but this is impossible, as I am writing were!).

Thank you.

For anyone having this issue like us, downgrading substance painter to 2018.2.1 works just fine. Here's a tutorial to do it if you're using Steam : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1086279994

(1.5Gb download)

The ID you'll need :
APP ID : 744570
Depot ID : 744571
Manifest ID : 1773307442703199345

Second method (that i didn't test) found on this forum by maugerpierre :

Before creating a new project, open an ancient one (a clean one!). THEN, you create a new one. It works for me... And the new project is now clean (so far...).

For those who have a broken project :

Open the broken project and export a smart material with everything in the layer box.
Open an ancient project, THEN create a new one with the object of the broken project. The new project will be clean.
Drop the smart mat in the layer box.
Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 02:14:38 pm

Reverting to an older version, opening up a blank project still offers the same issue for me
Hoping for a quick fix cause this is really impacting my job :(

Reverting to an older version, opening up a blank project still offers the same issue for me

Did you try to open a clean project ? I mean an old project that you worked on in a previous version of substance (so no bug on it), then create a new project ?

Did you try to open a clean project ? I mean an old project that you worked on in a previous version of substance (so no bug on it), then create a new project ?

Thanks for the reply, yea i tried that as well, the old projects work, then making a new one even with a simple cube the issue returns, both in the new and the reverted versions of the program.
Currently just working on everything in 3D Viewport until issue is resolved.

It's Tuesday and still no fix... come on guys. Opening old project and then a new one works, but my SP keeps crashing regularly, especially when saving. It never happened to me in past couple months since I bought it. I need it for work :<

Any update on this? Mine just started doing this to me a few minutes ago.

Even though they said there is going to be fix on Monday it didnt fix anything. The newest version is unusable. I ended up using an older Version so I can get work done.
Would be nice to hear from Substance what is going on.

Hello Guys!!
Just heading up to say im having this issue as well..
Waiting for a solution, Thank you :)

hahah god. It made me sooooo mad that it became funny already. it took my whole workday to find this thread here, and write that I have the same issue. Tried everything. Clean simple cylindrical object. Tried all the text spaces and did my perfect uv layout just to wipe my hand off with cursor that does not move :D

Friday and still nothing ?  :-\ Guess i'll work on the v.2018.2.1 for some more days then..