Author Topic: Problem with DCC live link. "the bound address is already in use"  (Read 3696 times)

[Plugin - dcc-live-link] Command server error: The bound address is already in use

unable to get live link to work, or find the address in question to change it or remove the conflict. any help would be much appreciated.
Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 08:29:02 pm

Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Fabrice Piquet aka Froyok. Product Manager, Technical Artist and Documentation at Adobe.

I also receive this same error. I have attached a log file.

I have discussed with a developer. The reason this message appear may be related to the fact the communication port we try to use is already taken by another application. The live link try to use the port 6404.

You can use this tool to try to find out which other application is already using it : https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/tcpview
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Fabrice Piquet aka Froyok. Product Manager, Technical Artist and Documentation at Adobe.