Author Topic: How to use script get "Texture set list" corresponding "material name"?  (Read 738 times)

How to use script get "Texture set list" corresponding "material name"?
Thank you!

You will have to elaborate on what you want to do, your question is too vague at the moment.
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Fabrice Piquet aka Froyok. Product Manager, Technical Artist and Documentation at Adobe.

You will have to elaborate on what you want to do, your question is too vague at the moment.
Hi,Froyok,
I Want use  the $textureSet  find  the material name..
I can`t find the material name ,so now i  just let them don`t change the textureSet name!
That`s Video you can see it,At  Time:1:06
Thank  you!
Thank you:)!

Do you mean the original material name, as specified by the imported fbx, as opposed to the mutable user defined label?

If so, I agree it would be nice to have access to something a little less mutable, like a UID or Original Material Name. Most of the time, the Texture Set name is renamed by the user, and usually for good reason. I'd like to be able to track the UID or original material name so that we don't have to rely on the user defined label name so heavily.