Author Topic: "No valid license available for this account" message  (Read 2654 times)

Hi,

We made some changes in the activation system for security purpose, and this unfortunately led to the following message for some users when trying to activate the software "No valid license available for this account".

The easy way to fix it is to erase your email/password on the activation screen, and type them again.
If that doesn't solve it, the next step is to change your password of your Allegorithmic account.

Cheers,
Director of Product Management & COO

Does this change mean that using Windows Env variables for pointing at a Floating license file is no longer a valid method of Licensing?

I've just tried a test deploy of Painter 2018.2.3 on Win 10, but it's prompting me for License on opening. I've confirmed the Env Variable for Substance Paint is unchanged from what previously worked.

This method still works.

If it's prompting you for a license, there can be several reasons:
- make sure your license covers the 2018.2 version (you can check on your account if the maintenance covers this version)
- there can be an error in the set-up of the variable

Cheers,
Director of Product Management & COO

I have tried changing the password, have entered all details again but still unable to authenticate. I have also checked that my license covers 2018.2

This is only happening with Substance Designer though not Painter.
Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 10:54:40 pm

Adam,

Best to contact them directly on something like this. :)

https://forum.allegorithmic.com/index.php/topic,23932.0.html

Good luck
Daf
James Baxter!

Good afternoon, dear leaders and developers. I want to help you make even more money, such as I receive updates from you.The company decided not to update and stopped selling copies of the product in Steam.This step is very bad. 1. They will download versions from the torrent and break them. You lose big money when you don’t look from another angle on this situation.Let me explain with an example: There are 2 types of product. №1 Fresh is new and No. 2 is old dry as bread. Product number 1 is good to sell as you do now. For large companies and experienced freelancers lonely. But you lose millions of dollars and donate them to computer pirates. If you do not sell product No.If you don’t sell product # 2 to lonely people who either: doubt, or just study your product on their own and have not been students for a long time, the most important thing is that they still have little experience in freelancing.When I study on my own, I don’t have the opportunity to pay money for a “fresh” product, but I’m ready to pay for a “dry” product that was made 6 months ago.Conclusion: I bought the product in Steam, I am ready to pay for the updates, which came out late for 6 months. I don’t mind paying $ 10 for the Substance Painter and Substance Designer $ 10. I am ready to pay for the updates late for 6 months. you kill hackers, you earn on dry bread and everyone is happy. Or you just keep losing a lot of millions of dollars every year.Sorry, I live in Russia. I know very little English and I am writing to you through the machine.I apologize if I posted my request and the screenshot is not at all correct.
Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 10:37:54 am

Hi, Im getting this message, none of the solutions have worked and it appears as though I have no licenses or subscriptions listed on my acct despite still being charged for them monthly?