Author Topic: 3ds Max Vray Next Error & Crashing  (Read 1809 times)

Hi

I started using substances from Substance Source with 3ds Max 2016 and Vray Next CPU but have experienced alot of crashes. So much so that I cannot use the downloaded sbsar files at all. I also get an error message in the max Listener;

Substance error in updateArrayOfAlteringOutputs, ! m_AlterOutputsUIDs.size() || ! m_GraphSubstance error in updateArrayOfAlteringOutputs, ! m_AlterOutputsUIDs.size() || ! m_GraphSubstance error in updateArrayOfAlteringOutputs, ! m_AlterOutputsUIDs.size() || ! m_GraphSubstance error in updateArrayOfAlteringOutputs, ! m_AlterOutputsUIDs.size() || ! m_GraphSubstance error in updateArrayOfAlteringOutputs, ! m_AlterOutputsUIDs.size() || ! m_GraphSubstance error in updateArrayOfAlteringOutputs, ! m_AlterOutputsUIDs.size() || ! m_GraphSubstance error in updateArrayOfAlteringOutputs, ! m_AlterOutputsUIDs.size() || ! m_GraphSubstance error in updateArrayOfAlteringOutputs, ! m_AlterOutputsUIDs.size() || ! m_GraphSubstance error in updateArrayOfAlteringOutputs, ! m_AlterOutputsUIDs.size() || ! m_Graph** interrupted **

Does anyone know why the crashes may be happening and if the error message is the cause ?

I'm also using Windows 7.

Thanks

N

Hi @Anamorphic ,

The version of the plugin released for 3ds Max 2016 is no longer supported, and has been entirely replaced in the past year, so no future development will be done on the original plugin.

The newer version of the plugin available for 3ds Max 2018 and 2019.
Software Engineer, Integrations
Maya, 3ds Max and Core Libraries

Thanks for letting me know.