Author Topic: Pixel Processor - Element Random  (Read 765 times)

I have a Random Grayscale, and Grayscale Shape. Is it possible to make a random inversion in X of the Shape, using the Random Grayscale(or Flood Fill) as a random mask?
Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 09:41:41 am

Hey, I am not sure to understand what you want to achieve: you want to randomly change the color of each brick tile?

Brick tile has random colors, and I have a second shape. I need in places where there is a brick to turn randomly rotate shape. Brick tile can be called a mask.
Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 02:51:57 pm

It's probably possible, but it seems like it'd be tricky. If you are trying to make the cracks seem independent for each brick, I usually find Directional Warp works just fine. Use a diagonal warp angle, and plug the bricks in as the intensity input... Be sure to turn Intensity up quite high. And it will chop up your cracked pattern nicely.

if you REALLY want to use rotation... well, maybe I'll check by this thread again in a few days and drop my idea for that if you're still interested.

It's probably possible, but it seems like it'd be tricky. If you are trying to make the cracks seem independent for each brick, I usually find Directional Warp works just fine. Use a diagonal warp angle, and plug the bricks in as the intensity input... Be sure to turn Intensity up quite high. And it will chop up your cracked pattern nicely.

if you REALLY want to use rotation... well, maybe I'll check by this thread again in a few days and drop my idea for that if you're still interested.

Yes, it would be great)
I have come to one option so far. Highlight the in pixel of the processor bricks through multiplication(he will take a large graph). Twist every brick elements that separate and then connect them.

P.S. Sorry for my English
Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 06:20:44 pm