Author Topic: "Visible if" In UE4  (Read 722 times)

MG

Hi,

I would like to request for "Visible if" function to work in Unreal Engine 4. I saw a post from 2016 saying it would be included in a future update but it still hasn't.

Thanks

Hi,

I would like to request for "Visible if" function to work in Unreal Engine 4. I saw a post from 2016 saying it would be included in a future update but it still hasn't.

Thanks

This is on our radar, and definitely something that we want to put into the UE4 integration. But unfortunately, I cannot give a time frame when this will be added as other projects have taken priority as of late.
Integrations QA Analyst

Just replying to cast my vote for this feature to be prioritized a little if possible.

Not sure how others do it with very customizable substances, but without a visible if, UI can get very cluttered and confusing and I think it's one of those things that can make working with substances so much better.

I'm aware that it's not as important as fixing bugs or appealing as flashy features, but personally I'm more than happy for anything that makes my life contain less clicks and sliders that end up doing nothing. Even more so if my substances are intended for others to figure out and use.

Make that 3!
Works really well in unity :D