Author Topic: 1.0.0 Command line install to 2018 & 2019 on the same machine  (Read 1429 times)

Hi
is there a way to install the new max plugin to both 2018 & 2019 at the same time via the command line?
we use automated tooling to build our render nodes and therefore need to install unattended
Cheers
Marcus

Hi
is there a way to install the new max plugin to both 2018 & 2019 at the same time via the command line?
we use automated tooling to build our render nodes and therefore need to install unattended
Cheers
Marcus

We don't support this in the current release. However, we added command line installs and it will be available in the next update.

Cheers,
Wes
Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja

Hi @gdpwilliams,
We added silent install support in the latest release of the plugin. (Version: 2.1.1)
To run the installer in silent mode, you can call the installer .exe with the /S switch.  :D

Cheers!
Software Engineer, Integrations
daniel.stover@allegorithmic.com

When I save, MAX will make mistakes.  [Application on Error.an err error has occurred and the application will now cloes ]

At the same time, it can not be converted into redshift material.     
[unknown property:'flip Y' in redshift_bump_map:redshift bump Map]
MAX2018
VRAY3.60.03
REDSHIFT2.46

When I save, MAX will make mistakes.  [Application on Error.an err error has occurred and the application will now cloes ]

At the same time, it can not be converted into redshift material.     
[unknown property:'flip Y' in redshift_bump_map:redshift bump Map]
MAX2018
VRAY3.60.03
REDSHIFT2.46

Hi,

I asked our devs to take a look. You get the error each time you save your scene when using Substance? What version of Max are you using?

Cheers,
WEs
Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja