Author Topic: Get export configuration details  (Read 1010 times)

Hello!

I'm trying to use this function to get the final name of my exported map as defined in the Configuration tab of the export maps window (these things: sub_$textureSet_BaseColor)

getPathsExportDocumentMaps(preset, path, format [, stackPaths])

But I'm not sure how I get the "preset" argument if I don't know it ahead of time? What if many users all use their own presets for example.

Or if there's a way to get the details of the preset currently in use so my script can format the final map name, that would be great.

Thanks for any help,
Kato

If you get the "preset" argument,Please tell me.....I find it too...Thank you!
Email:pjwaixingren@me.com.

If your package was created from a template file, you could reasonably assume the correct export preset, but that's a big if.

I'm not finding any properties myself for "current export preset" / "last used export preset", or "template file source", all of which would be great additions. We'd also need to know if the preset is "cached", i.e. out of date
Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 03:31:45 am

We are currently working on adding get()/set() functions for the export settings.
Meanwhile, as Brad suggested you can assume the export preset if you are using Templates.
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Fabrice Piquet aka Froyok. Product Manager, Technical Artist and Documentation at Adobe.