Author Topic: Height not being applied  (Read 431 times)

i did find out where i can change tesselation factor and scale, but the problem is still there, while using not parallax occlusion but tesselation i still have only a vision of my surface being physically volumetric whilst its still remains as flat and i just can t find a proper way to make height being applied or can't fix the thing that stops me to get this result. Yet in case when i use tesselation and when i am trying to scale height up, i only got my general surface being drawn into and my pattern not going outwards at all. i already spent lots of time tweaking all the values i've found but still can't find a way to get out of  stuck
Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 12:52:37 pm

i did find out where i can change tesselation factor and scale, but the problem is still there, while using not parallax occlusion but tesselation i still have only a vision of my surface being physically volumetric whilst its still remains as flat and i just can t find a proper way to make height being applied or can't fix the thing that stops me to get this result. Yet in case when i use tesselation and when i am trying to scale height up, i only got my general surface being drawn into and my pattern not going outwards at all. i already spent lots of time tweaking all the values i've found but still can't find a way to get out of  stuck

For the tessellation shader, you need to have both height and normal map inputs. I see you have a normal. Do you have height as well?

Cheers,
Wes
Integrations Product Manager / Training
wes.mcdermott@allegorithmic.com
Twitter: The3DNinja