Author Topic: maxscript substance2 bug reports  (Read 1091 times)

Hi, I am starting a commen thread for any and all problems or comment regarding the new subtance plugin in regards to it's maxscript functionality.

Subtance2.outputsize does not work:
If I change the output in the material editor, and check the .outputsize in the Listener Window it does not indicate any changes made. It always remains at [9,9].
If I try to set the .outputsize with maxscript it usually does nothing, but sometime it does switch to something very low (like 32 pixels). If I try to go higher it gives an error. It also crashes sometimes.
I can easily change the resolution of the old substance node.

Hi, I am starting a commen thread for any and all problems or comment regarding the new subtance plugin in regards to it's maxscript functionality.

Subtance2.outputsize does not work:
If I change the output in the material editor, and check the .outputsize in the Listener Window it does not indicate any changes made. It always remains at [9,9].
If I try to set the .outputsize with maxscript it usually does nothing, but sometime it does switch to something very low (like 32 pixels). If I try to go higher it gives an error. It also crashes sometimes.
I can easily change the resolution of the old substance node.

Hi,

I reported this to our devs and they will take a look.

Cheers,
Wes
Integrations Product Manager / Training
wes.mcdermott@allegorithmic.com
Twitter: The3DNinja