Author Topic: 0 pts - substance source  (Read 801 times)

Could you please check my account to make sure the reason why there is o pts on the top of web.

best wishes!

Hi BingLiu,

I looks like you purchased a Substance Painter licence.

The Substance Source downloads are only for the people who subscribe to Substance, our offer that allows people to always use the latest version of Substance Painter, Substance Designer and Substance B2M, and to have 30 downloads on Substance Source each month.
If you are interested in this, you are eligible, as the owner of a definitive Substance Painter licence, to the offer of Substance for $9.95 per month during 6 months, then $19.90 per month.

Do not hesitate to contact us on the contact form on the website if you have questions regarding your licences or your account! https://www.allegorithmic.com/new/contact
PO @ Allegorithmic

thanks!
I select the annual plan, but it seems didn't recognize my identification, there was not any discount, still $239 per year.
What should I do?

The offer only works on the monthly subscription!
In your account you can go to the tab "licences", at the top you will see a blue "Upgrade licences" button at the top of the page, where you will be offered the discount.
PO @ Allegorithmic

there is still a question.
My license ends on 15/08/2018, so can i still download assets on substance source then?

And as you said, why I can download assets before?

Hi BingLiu

So far you have downloaded only free assets, which are made available for you to try and test the Substance Source materials. This will of course not change and you will still be able to access the free materials after your maintenance ends in August.

If you have further questions about your licence please email contact@allegorithmic.com, as it is better not to use the forum to share personnal information about your account. :)
PO @ Allegorithmic