Author Topic: Project Alchemist announced!  (Read 5185 times)

any ETA on this?

We'll be able to share more next month.

for those in the SP Beta can we get into Alchemist beta?

Soooooo. Now that siggraph 2018 is over, when can we get our dirty mittens on this yummy chunk of goodness?
 ;D

Siggraph

When will beta be available?

:'(

hello?

Beta testers will be contacted directly as we open and expand the beta over the course of the next weeks and months.

Beta testers will be contacted directly as we open and expand the beta over the course of the next weeks and months.
There are any news on the close beta?

And how can I get to beta testing?

Dear Allegorithmic Team,

I got an email a long time ago with the exciting sentance "A private beta has started and you’re next on the list." . Now, time has past and I haven´t got access :-( . Not complaining, just asking :-)

Bye, Michael

I got the same email months ago and nothings happened as of yet...

But it doesn't surprise me. Allegorithmic approached me with a view to using one of my images on their website. I filled out a 'consent to use' agreement and I've heard absolutely nothing.

That was almost 7 months ago... bear in mind that I re-rendered the image in question to better suit their needs.

Not happy really, at least they could put it in their Gallery if they've decided not to use it :)

I really wished I knew who to speak to at Allegorithmic to get some sort of answer...

I been supporting them since day 1. and sadly there communication skills needs a lot of work.  I was told this awhile ago , and nothing.  So no idea either.  Maybe they are running into problems, but an update would be nice.:)  my guess is they will add more people as they fix issues and can add more.

Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 09:50:41 pm

Any news on this?

Hm. This better be good once it comes out. The way we were let to believe, we were going to be part of the beta only to get radio silence ever since, except for all those teasing beta tester posts on Twitter, is beyond frustrating. Next time simply do a closed beta, where you contact your beta testers of choice in private, without letting anybody know you've got something cooking. That way no one gets frustrated. As classy as I think Allegorithmic is handling things in general, I feel you guys dropped the ball this time. Not classy, no sirs. Not classy at all.