Author Topic: Unable to download several different random Source materials...  (Read 621 times)

Hello fellow Substance users! I'm a monthly subscriber, and I have plenty of Source material credits available in my account. As I was "shopping" for various materials today, I came across six different materials, under different categories, that I was unable to download. I tried clearing out my cache, tried different browsers, but nothing seems to allow me to get these materials. I was able to download other materials from these same categories. The categories and materials are as follows:

Concrete - Asphalt:

Asphalt WMA Concrete

Ground:

Pebble Beach
Beach Gravel
Gravel Multicolored

Plaster:

Bumpy Plain Plaster

Wood:

Wood Planks

I was hoping I could submit a tech support ticket or something, but the website just suggested I try the forum instead. Does anyone have any advice that might help, or know who I can speak to get this issue resolved? Thank you in advance!

Having the same issue with "Road Guard Metal".

Hi Martyl, Rod_ross

We have made modifications on the website recently and for a few hours some materials which were not available anymore were made visible by mistake. It has been fixed, but you won't be able to see them anymore.

Sorry about the trouble!
PO @ Allegorithmic