Author Topic: TooManyDemons  (Read 1374 times)

I'll use this thread for my creations. I'm new to high-poly texturing and rendering. Any advice I can get from professionals will not be wasted on me. Thanks very much in advance for your critique and criticism!

This is my early attempts at playing with high res character painting in Substance. This goblin was sculpted in Zbrush and rendered in Blender Cycles.

The first thing I took from this project is that I should pose before sculpting and not after. I could have made a tighter fist and completely avoided clipping gear and such. Still, I'm happy enough with the result since I'm not very experience at this sort of work. Most of my stuff is low-poly game models.

Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 06:45:26 pm
3D art is magic.

My little brother has started building gun models in Blender. I've been texturing them for him. They're simple low-poly models from Blender. It's a challenge to make them look cool, and a lot of fun.

3D art is magic.

This one is a flamethrower, lol.

3D art is magic.

And this model is one I did awhile back. I like it so I thought I'd put it here on my post.

3D art is magic.

This was a fun project!

3D art is magic.

I did this model for Anau Manyu games.

This was extremely difficult and a bit frustrating because Painter's blur filter doesn't work well across UV seams. I had to use the smudge brush and clone tools to get it looking decent.

3D art is magic.

My latest bit of work.

3D art is magic.

This belongs more in the Substance Designer category, but I'd like to keep my work on one place here...

3D art is magic.

Another fun hard surface project for UE4:

3D art is magic.