Author Topic: How to down assets without quantitative restriction?  (Read 2460 times)

How to down assets without quantitative restriction in Substance Source?
All kinds of license can only download 30 assets every month.If I want to download more than 30, what should I do?
I hope you will reply ASAP.
sincerely

The only other option is to purchase access to the whole library but it is aimed at studios, not individuals. The cost is $4,990.

Is there any time limited in this way?And how to buy it?

Do you have such a license that I have 50 downloads per month or 300 downloads per month?

How much is it and how to buy it ?

My personal license is available now, if I buy the $4,990 license, can I pay less than $4,990?

There is no other subscription tier at the moment, it's either the 30 materials per month or the full database option.

Are you planning on adding another subscription model? When I look at Source, there's approximately a 100 Materials I'd like to buy.

I already have the full Indie subscription. Of course everyone could purchase a Source subscription for 10$ a month and then cancel it, but that'd be overkill and you'd have to wait months to get all of them because of the 30 assets per month limit. I'd also pay 40$ instantly to be able to download them, but that's not possible either.

can I update my personal license which is still available now so that I can pay less if I transfer to studios?

Gametextures.com is a pretty good alternative, in case you haven't checked it out already. You can just buy materials in bulk there, and also different monthly offers. They're a little bit more expensive though.