Author Topic: Question about the "Licnece-Beta-Model"  (Read 760 times)

Hi everyone!

I want to buy the Substance Indie-Pack but there is one point i need to know.
I have tried the Beta-Version of Substance Painter and I realised that with that Beta-Version I'm not able to exporting some maps.
The Programm says "... to unlock this feature by purchasing the full version on Steam...".
Does that mean: _only_ with the Steam-Version I'm able to exporting maps in the Beta-Version?
Or can i buy the Indie-Pack outside of Steam right now and I will have access to this essential exporting Feature?
I'm wondering because i haven't seen any unlock-feature and in the Message-Box was no purchasing link to your Webside.

with best regards
- starcow
Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 12:50:44 pm

Hi everyone!

I want to buy the Substance Indie-Pack but there is one point i need to know.
I have tried the Beta-Version of Substance Painter and I realised that with that Beta-Version I'm not able to exporting some maps.
The Programm says "... to unlock this feature by purchasing the full version on Steam...".
Does that mean: _only_ with the Steam-Version I'm able to exporting maps in the Beta-Version?
Or can i buy the Indie-Pack outside of Steam right now and I will have access to this essential exporting Feature?
I'm wondering because i haven't seen any unlock-feature and in the Message-Box was no purchasing link to your Webside.

with best regards
- starcow

Hi,

It's just the trial that is limited to export. If you purchase the beta on our site or through Steam you will have export abilities. Also, if you purchase from our site, we can send you a Steam Key as well. Just submit the request through our contact form.

Cheers,

Wes
Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja