Author Topic: Compilation with Debug configuration can't find libraries  (Read 1030 times)

Hello,

When compiling the Unreal Engine 4 plugin with Debug configuration it tries to link these libraries which do not exist:
cannot find C:/Perforce/TE4_Spel/UE4/TE4/Plugins/Runtime/Substance/Libs/Debug/Linux/libpfxlinkercommon.a: No such file or directory
cannot find C:/Perforce/TE4_Spel/UE4/TE4/Plugins/Runtime/Substance/Libs/Debug/Linux/libalgcompression.a: No such file or directory
cannot find C:/Perforce/TE4_Spel/UE4/TE4/Plugins/Runtime/Substance/Libs/Debug/Linux/libtinyxml.a: No such file or directory
cannot find C:/Perforce/TE4_Spel/UE4/TE4/Plugins/Runtime/Substance/Libs/Debug/Linux/libsubstance_linker.a: No such file or directory
cannot find C:/Perforce/TE4_Spel/UE4/TE4/Plugins/Runtime/Substance/Libs/Debug/Linux/libsubstance_sse2_blend.a: No such file or directory
cannot find C:/Perforce/TE4_Spel/UE4/TE4/Plugins/Runtime/Substance/Libs/Debug/Linux/libsubstance_framework.a: No such file or directory

They do exist in the Release folder but I need to use the Debug configuration so I was wondering if there is a way to solve this? Is there somewhere I can get the Debug version of the libraries?

Thank you,
Benjamin Sannholm