Author Topic: Substance Batchtools in Substance Pack (Indie/Pro)  (Read 3928 times)

Hi,
I own a commercial version of SD 3.x - with it I had option to download Substance Batchtools, which I used sometimes to improve my workflow via custom shell scripts.

1. Do you have a newer version available (latest I have is 3.7.1 12752) created alongside SD 4.x ?
2. Is it available in Substance Indie Pack or is it only Pro Pack option ? I couldn't find any information about that.

Thanks

Hi,
I own a commercial version of SD 3.x - with it I had option to download Substance Batchtools, which I used sometimes to improve my workflow via custom shell scripts.

1. Do you have a newer version available (latest I have is 3.7.1 12752) created alongside SD 4.x ?
2. Is it available in Substance Indie Pack or is it only Pro Pack option ? I couldn't find any information about that.

Thanks

Hi Tomasz,

In the downloads section of your account, you should see the batch tools version 4.4.1. It is available for both indie and Pro packs.

Cheers,
Wes
Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja

After going to My account -> My products, I don't see Batchtools v4 anywhere, even if I check individual products ie. Substance Designer, Substance Painter, Bitmap2Material etc.

After going to My account -> My products, I don't see Batchtools v4 anywhere, even if I check individual products ie. Substance Designer, Substance Painter, Bitmap2Material etc.

Hi Tomasz,

When you go to My Products and click download for Substance Painter, you should see the download for the batch tools in the list.

Do you have the pro or indie license? I think batch tools is available for both, but I will check.

Cheers,

Wes

the3dninja@adobe.com

Hi Wes,
Can't see it anywhere in the downloads. I have Substance Indie Pack.

Cheers,
Tomasz

Hi Wes,
Can't see it anywhere in the downloads. I have Substance Indie Pack.

Cheers,
Tomasz

Hi Tomasz,

I checked and it seems that the Batch Tools is only for the Substance Pro. However, I can send you the Batch tools. Please send me an email at wes.mcdermott@allegorithmic.com.

Cheers,

Wes
the3dninja@adobe.com

Thanks Wes, I'll send you email ASAP.

Cheers

I could definitely make use of these batch tools as well... it is a PITA to set all of my textures to JPEG and they all have details in them

Any chance these tools will be included on the Indie download hub?
(Awesome software suite by the way, starting to use it more one step at a time)
Technical/VFX Artist

Hi Wes,

New time user and interested in exploring the batch tools. However I ran into the same issue as Tomasz. Would it be possible to get the Batch Tools as well?

Thanks a ton,
Jaryd

Hi Wes,

New time user and interested in exploring the batch tools. However I ran into the same issue as Tomasz. Would it be possible to get the Batch Tools as well?

Thanks a ton,
Jaryd

Hi Jaryd,

Send me an email at wes.mcdermott@allegorithmic.com and I will help you.

Cheers,

Wes
the3dninja@adobe.com