Author Topic: Cannot download Substance Source  (Read 2751 times)

I used S/Source to download assets but it did not work ( pressed Download button, there's no download but error notification in SP viewport as shown in the image attached here). (my info: SP2017.3, good internet, all in/outbound not blocked) Does anyone know how to fix it? thank you in advance.

I used S/Source to download assets but it did not work ( pressed Download button, there's no download but error notification in SP viewport as shown in the image attached here). (my info: SP2017.3, good internet, all in/outbound not blocked) Does anyone know how to fix it? thank you in advance.

Hey dmd_hn,

This issue usually arises from two scenarios:

• The Substance was downloaded on the website or in another integration recently (<30 mins) before attempting to download it on Source in Painter.

or

• The number of downloads left is 0.

In the first case, logging out of Source in Painter then logging back in should allow you to download it. If this does not work let me know and I can investigate further. :)
Integrations QA Analyst

Btw also it might be that your antivirus is blocking downloads to folder.

I am having the same problem. I waited for an hour, no change, Logged off and back in and no change. any suggestions?

The Source plugin has been patched to support recent changes to our server backend, you can download the updated plugin here: https://support.allegorithmic.com/documentation/display/SPDOC/Substance+Source