Author Topic: Substance painter 2017.4 update for Steam license users  (Read 841 times)

Hi there i am using steam license when i open my Substance painter 2017.3.2 it will show me the latest update 2017.4 so i download and install that but its ask me to evaluate the product one more thing is previous version updates are updated me automatically but this one is sucks... pls help me guys...

thanks
absathish
Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 01:07:04 pm

The pop-up when starting Substance Painter 2017.3 on Steam is a bug, we are looking into a fix.
Substance Painter 2017.4 (named Substance Painter 2018 on Steam) require a license renewal.
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Froyok aka Fabrice Piquet, Technical Artist and Product Designer at Allegorithmic.

The pop-up when starting Substance Painter 2017.3 on Steam is a bug, we are looking into a fix.
Substance Painter 2017.4 (named Substance Painter 2018 on Steam) require a license renewal.
I bought Substance Painter 2018 in Steam, downloaded and everything works.
But in my account on allegorithmic.com does not synchronize the Steam license,
with earlier versions before it was available.
Something has changed? or is it just worth the wait?
Thanks.

I bought Substance Painter 2018 in Steam, downloaded and everything works.
But in my account on allegorithmic.com does not synchronize the Steam license,
with earlier versions before it was available.
Something has changed? or is it just worth the wait?
Thanks.
Please contact us over here for license questions : https://www.allegorithmic.com/contact
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Froyok aka Fabrice Piquet, Technical Artist and Product Designer at Allegorithmic.