Author Topic: regedit change not possible  (Read 593 times)

Hey guys, i try to change my graphics card as it s instructed on the help page. I entered Tdr Delay changed to 60. Start my PC again, and when it s started it says Hexidecimal 3c . Tried to change 3 times now, everytime the same result. Am i doing something wrong ?

Please help !

Thanks mooopstar

Hexadecimal is the default value, but if you switch to decimal it should display the right value. 3C (Hexa) = 60 (Decimal) :)
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Fabrice Piquet aka Froyok. Product Manager, Technical Artist and Documentation at Adobe.

Hi Froyok,

thanks for your help. Yes, if i change the button to Decimal it shows 60. But if i close it and open it again it again shows Hexadecimal (exactly 3 C just like you said). So is it OK that way ? Because I still get the warning when i open substance painter that i should change this in Regedit.

Thanks Andi

Did you change both settings, I think they're TdrDelay and TdtDdiDelay.

Yes, the hexadecimal display is normal, as long as the value behind is correct.
As @denders1 mentionned, there are two values to modify. Please indicate exactly what you did.
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Fabrice Piquet aka Froyok. Product Manager, Technical Artist and Documentation at Adobe.

Hey guys, shame on me. i forgot TdtDdiDelay . Well seems like it s too hard for me to read one page of instructions...Changed it and it works fine now...So thank you for your help!!