Author Topic: Designer to unity issue  (Read 1393 times)

Hey all, I'm having an issue going from Designer to Unity. when I put the published sbsar file into unity i get 2 error messages, both versions are the latest but I'm running designer in substance engine 5 because I heard that was required and it didn't work when I tried the same thing in 6 (i remade the whole graph from scratch for the substance engine 5 version).Ive also tried exporting with dependencies but that just gives me the sbs file. Im not really sure what to even try anymore, thanks for your time

heres the error messages

Hey all, I'm having an issue going from Designer to Unity. when I put the published sbsar file into unity i get 2 error messages, both versions are the latest but I'm running designer in substance engine 5 because I heard that was required and it didn't work when I tried the same thing in 6 (i remade the whole graph from scratch for the substance engine 5 version).Ive also tried exporting with dependencies but that just gives me the sbs file. Im not really sure what to even try anymore, thanks for your time

heres the error messages

Hey maddaddam42,

What version of Unity are you using? Can you also upload your .sbs file so I can take a look at it?