Author Topic: 50 gametextures pbr files not in my account?  (Read 12741 times)

just got the email a bit ago about the SD 4.4 release.  it says there will be 50 new pbr files in my allegorithmic account from gametextures.com, are those still coming or am i missing them somehow?

thanks, and the 4.4 release is great news!

In my account I don't get the 4.4 release, just the 4.3.1
am I not getting updates anymore?

regarding the 4.4 update itself, i just had to download it manually from the download page, no problem there.

In the release notes they are pointing out that there are two batches of GameTextures with the second round coming out in the next days.

They also noticed the 4.3.1 issue and are working to fix it, I was told, just grab the 4.4 eval and install it.

Hi,

The issue with SD 4.4 Indie is solved, it's now available on everybody's account. Sorry for the troubles!

Nicolas
Head of Product Management

Are these 50 Game Textures non-resolution based, like what the substances are?

What directory can we move these to, so they are available within the library?

What directory can we move these to, so they are available within the library?

Hi John,

You can place them in any location. In the SD preferences>Editor, you will just need to add a path to the location and the textures will then be automatically filtered in the library when the Editor has the path set.

Cheers,

wes
Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja

Thanks Wes.

where are the PBR textures?  I don't see them in my downloads section.

when you login into your account on allegorithmic page, you get page with your purchased software.
From left to right you have name of purchased software, userID, keys and Actions. Under Actions you have Download button. Click on it and you get download links for you newest versions of software (SD4 for example) and also links for downloading two 25 texture´s packs...

Hope you find it,
 Lubo

Not sure if I'm still missing it.  Man, if it's right in front of my face, I'm sorry, but I still don't see it.

Not sure if I'm still missing it.  Man, if it's right in front of my face, I'm sorry, but I still don't see it.

Hello,
I'm sorry it is rather confusing. You need to click on the Substance Designer 4 - indie download button. You will then be presented with the versions and platforms to choose. There you will see the GT PBR textures as a 2 part download.

Cheers,

Wes
Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja

Got it!  Thanks Wes!

Are these 50 Game Textures non-resolution based, like what the substances are?