Warning: filesize(): stat failed for /var/www/html/cache/data_87a9d0a7f5918b659f7d283fefbf6589-SMF-modSettings.php in /var/www/html/Sources/Load.php on line 2808
TDR message

Author Topic: TDR message  (Read 3441 times)

Sorry to bother
I still got this GPU troubleshooting even if I set the value as advice.

Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Fabrice Piquet aka Froyok. Product Manager, Technical Artist and Documentation at Adobe.

After a reboot, can you check again your Windows registry ?
The log file mention your delay is still at 5s, so maybe Windows reset it by security. Unless you updated your GPU drivers ? This can reset the TDR too.
Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 08:37:10 pm
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Fabrice Piquet aka Froyok. Product Manager, Technical Artist and Documentation at Adobe.

Sorry, but the registry is fine it shows 60 on both.

Could you export and attach your registry key then ?
I will take a look at it, maybe we have issue when reading it.
-----------

Here the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers

Today I got trouble with this TDR stuff I forgot to say that I have a lower card a GTX670 4GB

A TDR has been detected.
The application must close.
Error code: 7
 (pid=12872 tid=13272 substance designer.exe 64bit)
Visit http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3633 for more information.
Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 11:36:13 am

Should I set higher seconds like 180, does this will help for crash.

I get the same notification. I use GTX 1070 Card is this too low? When I choose to ignore this message and continue, I'm unable to paint using Direct X option for mesh. This was not an issue until I updated to new Painter. Changed TDR setting and still, the same. Please help :'(
Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 05:52:07 am

https://support.allegorithmic.com/documentation/display/SPDOC/GPU+drivers+crash+with+long+computations

There are 2 settings, TdrDelay and TdrDdiDelay, the recommendation is to set them to 60

It doesn't fix the problem, I still get the message even set those setting, sometimes it crashes.

Went through the step by step guide more than 3 times just to make sure I didn't miss anything, and still the same.

Two crashes in 1 hour.
No matter what, how many restarts, no matter how many times I establish that the Tdr values are holding in place the TDR warning remains upon start up and the program continues to crash.

D3V