Author Topic: Activation issue  (Read 1868 times)

I purchased substance designer 3 recently and every time I loaded the program it has requested I reenter my customer ID and product key. Today I downloaded the latest patch now and now when it asks for me to activate it the program denies the activation.

The activation issue should be solved now, you should be able to activate SD properly. Let me know if you still have issues with it, sorry for the inconvenience  :(

I was able to active the software after you corrected the problem successfully, however after restarting my system SD requested activation again. I have posted my dxdiag info on my system, since the latest patch did not correct the repetitive activation.

Well looks like its did it again. I have only installed substance designer one time one, one computer and yet again it has me activate and now again tells me activation has failed.

Ok well now that I'm on my home internet connection SD can load up, which is odd. The only thing I can think of is where my computer is getting its connection seems to matter on whether my activation is valid or not.