Author Topic: Is this plugin still being developed/taken care of?  (Read 2826 times)

Checking in after more than 1 year, I was wondering if we finally have the Cop Network \ material network integration...  :)

cheers

Checking in after more than 1 year, I was wondering if we finally have the Cop Network \ material network integration...  :)

cheers

Hey andr1,

We do not currently have support for the cop network \ material network integration. This is something we eventually want to get to.

cheers

Hello again after another year has passed,  checking-in because I just got a promotional email from Allegorithmic:
Sadly your Substance license is outdated and you don't have access to a whole lot of important features that our dev team has been implementing.

Could somebody update me regarding the workflow of Substance-Houdini.
How do people actually use it today?

Example of workflow:
I build a complex noise in Substance, then import it into Hou with substance plugin, and further tweak it with the exposed parameters, and finally use the generated noise as density map to spawn particles in the scene.
Can I do that?